This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Marketing Communications Director
at Saint Mary's College of California (Anywhere)
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
Saint Mary's College of California - Moraga, CA
The communications director provides editorial leadership in the development of College communications, including institutional publications, course catalogs and electronic means of communications including e-newsletters and the College's website. The director is editor of the quarterly Saint Mary's magazine, determining content for the magazine, writing and editing stories, supervising a writer/editor and collaborating with the office's design team. The director works closely with the media relations director, the web editor and others in the office, and participates in strategic analysis and discussion of issues influencing institutional communication objectives. The director also develops effective relationships with College departments and schools to ensure that their editorial needs are met.
• BA degree required.
• Minimum of 7-10 years as a writer, marketing and/or public relations professional.
• Ability to develop marketing strategy, exceptional writing and verbal skills, strong research and interviewing techniques.
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with communications and design professionals.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team and to collaborate with other departments and schools.
Salary and benefits are competitive and subject to the availability of funding sources.
Please visit our website at http://apptrkr.com/160650 for complete job details and application details (Recruitment #: 2010-6873).
This position is open until filled.
Saint Mary's College of California is an equal opportunity employer.