at Emmanuel College in Boston
Reporting to the Director of Web Communications, the Web Designer will assist in the design and implementation of College web, interactive and e-mail initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
• Designing of the graphic interfaces for web sites, web applications and mobile devices;
• Planning and designing e-mail campaigns;
• Day-to-day site updates and maintenance, including uploading content, creating photo galleries, adding icons and buttons;
• Aiding in the strategic planning of new web page templates and other interactive web initiatives;
• Creating Flash and video files to enrich and enliven emmanuel.edu and the College’s social networking sites;
• Assisting with monitoring the site’s Content Management System (CMS) and training new CMS users;
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years professional web design and motion graphics experience required.
Quality of work, strong design aesthetic, planning and initiative, versatility, service orientation, communication, teamwork and the ability to work independently are all required competencies for this position.
To apply, please visit: http://emmanuel.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=20740. Please do not apply via e-mail or via this web site.
Emmanuel College is a coed, residential Catholic liberal arts and sciences college located in the heart of Boston’s Fenway neighborhood. To learn more about employment opportunities at Emmanuel, please visit http://www.emmanuel.edu/About_Emmanuel/Employment.html